Goodbye IX, hello X!
Another day, another chapter.
Before I move on, however, I thought that I should share a few choice sentences from Chapter IX (spoiler free, of course):
- The world is on fire.
- I’m sorry, I don’t remember killing you.
- For the sake of the world, for the sake of all things living on its broken surface, you should die.
- How long until I am normal again?
- There was no need to ask who the monster was.
- Am I insane? Maybe…
- Wordfather, I seek your truth.
- In this place, death reigns unopposed.
- What price will you pay?
- You may call me… Mother.
Chilling stuff… Only time will tell what these sentences mean, for now, I hope that you continue to look forward to Sunrise Sapling!
And remember, The Seed Must Be Saved!